Thankfully, I have a preschooler who eats like a grown man, so most everything I cook is devoured, however, Moo definitely has her favorite foods that I make.
- I use frozen corn in a non-stick pan and I roast it on high as the last thing I cook in this meal.
- Chicken breast filets + egg wash + parmesan cheese/ranch dressing mix/bread crumbs into the oven for about 35 minutes. Crispy, crunchy, juicy chicken!
- For cauliflower rice, I use an old-fashioned hand masher, add a TOUCH of milk, two or so tablespoons of salted butter (you can use unsalted, but then you might want to add salt to your creation), and after it’s been boiled, I mash the heck out of it. Because I don’t use a food processor, the texture stays more rice and less potato like.
Brown sugar and dijon glazed pork loin with roasted red potatoes and broccoli
- Cover your pork loin in dijon mustard … press brown sugar into the mustard … bake.
- I often buy a bag of red potatoes and just throw them into random meals because they’re eaten. Roasting them is my favorite.
- With the broccoli, I most often just steam it and add a little salt; it’s always devoured.
Crockpot chicken and gravy with biscuits and fresh green beans
- Chicken in a crockpot smothered in onions, cream of chicken soup, and vegetables (carrots, celery, garlic) cooks all afternoon making your house smell like home.
- I make the biscuits separately as the crockpot is too small to cook them fully on top, and I don’t like biscuits so it works well for me.
- Green beans are commonly referred to as “finger beans” in our house because “they look like fingers!” I stovetop saute them with garlic, onions, and some sort of stock.
What are you favorite meals to cook?